“Daddilife is an engaging and informative website that continues to trigger debate among us dads as to what our role is and how we approach it. It provides a refreshing, forward-thinking platform for dads at every stage of fatherhood helping them via the experiences of those who’ve gone before. I’d throughly recommend being part of it.”
Rob Kemp, Author of The Expectant Dad’s Survival Guide and New Dad’s Survival Guide
DaddiLife Writers community
DaddiLife was set up with a simple mission – to capture the attitude of the modern day dad, and to help others tell their own stories of dad-life.
We’ve had the pleasure of working with a range of different contributors to the site – from world famous dad authors like Rob Kemp and Dr Peter West, top rated dad bloggers like Nige Higgins, Phill Palmer, amazing athletes and health experts like Jay Cardiello and Jason Khalipa, and even fantastic organisation leaders like Barnardo’s CEO Javed Khan.
But there’s one dad missing from all of these greats…You!
But I’m not a professional writer
Don’t worry my friend, this is a place to share your dad perspective. We welcome all posts, as long as they:
- Shine a light into a unique aspect of dad-life.
- Talk about parenting through at least one of our focus areas: Things to do, Modern family (including single fatherhood, SAHDs etc), Health & Wellness, Heroes, Lifestyle & Education.
- Do promote healthy discussion and debate where relevant, but not to the point of inciting hatred – racial, religious or other.
- Don’t exist just to blatantly promote your product or brand. We’ve got a whole separate process for that.
What we do with your posts
- We share it across our Facebook and Instagram channels so it reaches well over 140,000 + dads on social media.
- We make it the first thing a visitor will see to the site for at least a day once it goes live as the key story of the day.
- We’ll give you an authorship profile, which means you can add your own bio and links to your other online channels if you want to.
- Where possible, we’ll also reach out to our wider contact base of dads, journalists and friends for interest. We got the Lunchboxnote dad on Huffington Post, and Dr Peter West on the Good Men Project that exact way to name but a couple.
Fill in the form and let’s get started.